Thursday, May 21, 2009

more PL progress

My current work task is annoying the heck out of me, but it's making me very productive around the house! I'm all caught up on laundry, and I've got the top done for Project Linus #5, and the binding (red!) all ready to go. With any luck, I'll get this one done over the weekend and be all caught up! Whoop!



I'm thinking about joining the Old Red Barn sew-along... At first I thought I'd use more vintage sheets, but then I remembered this big set of somewhat coordinating fabrics that I bought a while back (for some other project I never got around to starting, of course). I'm embarrassed to say that I have more than 30 prints, so choosing a nice set of 12 from that should be easy, right? Ha. After staring at the stack for a long while this morning, I picked out these 12 pink-ish ones. And then I got totally overwhelmed and stacked them all back up again. (Robin, I need your help!)


2 comments:

  1. Whoa! You crazy, productive woman-- another quilt already? You so put me to shame! I love those bright, happy colors. :) The sew-along looks fun. Sigh... so many projects, so little time! I'll have to experience it vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jump on the red bandwagon! i'm going to. better go check my fabrics!

    ReplyDelete