Thank goodness, I'm all caught up with my bee blocks!
These first two are for Jane, who requested any sort of pinweel, as long as it contained the light yellow background fabric she had sent. I have to tell you, I was terrified to cut into it! It was my first time sewing with someone else's bee fabric, and I only had a 15"x15" square, and I was so afraid I'd screw it up. And it was my first time making half-square triangles! I should have thought to try on some scrap fabric first, but I think they turned out fine. They aren't very fancy, but I didn't want to press my luck!
These next two are for Amanda, who requested any sort of cross. You might recognize the pink and green bits from the first pinwheel block above! These were fun to make, and I can see how they would be addictive!
Now I'm off to think about what I'm going to request for June, which is my month! I've got a log-cabin-ish idea I want to try out first...